Karela Jamun Juice
Bitter Melon, also known as Bitter Gourd or Karela is a herb that helps regulate blood sugar levels and keeps body functions operating normally. Its principle constituents are lectins, charantin and momordicine. It has well known result in diabetes mellitus. Bitter melon is not only beneficial in diabetes mellitus but is also very beneficial in many other disorders that] have been troubling mankind.
Benefits of Karela Jamun Juice
- It stimulates pancreas to work and secrete all the secretions properly.
- It is also used in treating diabetes mellitus as it has an action similar to insulin thus helping in glucose metabolism.
- Bitter gourd helps in stimulating liver for proper secretions of bile juices.
- It helps in easier digestion of food as it promotes secretion of digestive enzymes.
- It also helps in good assimilation of food.
- It works as an appetizer.
- It is also useful in useful in constipated stools and disease like hemorrhoids, fissures and fistulas.
- It helps in destroying worms present in gastro intestinal tract.
- It helps in purifying blood and helps us from infection from microorganism and toxins that are created by their presence.
- It is very commonly used in skin diseases especially it finds acne and black spots on face.
- Bitter melon works as an anti-inflammatory agent thus helping in subduing any kind of oedema present on body.
- It is extensively used in chronic cough as it has expectorant properties and helps in releasing the sputum accumulated in respiratory tract and lungs. Asthmatic patients are believed to have a very good relief if it is regularly taken.
- It works as a female tonic thereby helpful in menstrual disorders and female genital tract related problems. It also helps in secretion of milk during lactation phase after pregnancy.
- Bitter melon has high anti bacterial properties and is very effective in healing wounds injuries.
- It is very helpful in external application on any kind of skin disease due to its anti microbial action.
Diabetes is one of the most wide spread disease in mankind. It is counted in Major diseases of the world . Majority of death in the world was found to be due to Diabetes In India people suffering from Diabetes is ever increasing day by day. As per report almost 10 crores people are affected by this disease.
- Reason for Diabetes: Obesity, Untimely eating, No proper exercise, Continuous stress & strain in life, un-organized life pattern
- Symptoms of Diabetes: Frequent urination, lot of thirst, dryness of skin, slow healing of wound, rise in urine-sugar level, diminishing vision, irritability, anger, feeling weak and tired, Pain in the joints, itching all over the body.
- Karela: It controls the diabetes, It increases the immunity, It acts against acidity, It purifies the blood and decreases swelling. By regularly taking karela, it brings down the sugar level in the blood and controls the cholesterol level.
- Jamun: Medicinal Jamun is made use of in number of diseases, There is a ingredient in this fruit by the name Jambolin, which reduces the sugar level in blood and urine. The best use of Jamun is for Diabetes. Dr C. Gracer found out the The ingredient jambolin in Jamun prevents the glucosite starch from being converted to sugar.
- Methi: It is a life saver in the case of Diabetes. Nation Food Research and Development Board in Hyderabad have found that by taking 10 days continuously methi, there is a remarkable decrease in blood sugar level, and it becomes 65% less in urine sugar. According to a doctor in Mumbai Dr. R N Saraliya by taking methi regularly Cholesterol Triglycerides and Lipoproteins decreases in the blood.