Tynor cervical traction kit is designed to provide traction to the cervical and upper dorsal vertebrae. It relieves pressure by stretching the musculature and connective tissue Cervical Kit expands the intervertebral joint space and relieves pressure on the anterior vertebral bodies. Tynor Cervical traction allows you to enjoy the benefits of traction therapy at home.
Tynor cervical traction kit (sitting) includes the following bodies:
- Traction pulley bracket
- Cervical traction head halter
- Cervical traction spreader bar.
- Convenient home use.
- Traction cord 10 ft.traction weight bag.
- Salient features, ergonomic design.
- Controlled continuous traction.
- Easy removal and application.
- Reduced frictional losses.
- Pulley is ergonomically designed to fit any door side.
- Materials can be conveniently used in hospitals.
- Sturdy design for a long life and multiple uses.
- Can be used in sleeping posture.
- Soft padded head halter provides a comfortable interface for the traction.