Women’s Ultra Mega® Active
CLINCALLY STUDIED MULTIVITAMIN
- With 1,600 IU of vitamin D-3 for breast and bone health*
- Metabolism and energy support
- Strengthens bones with 500 mg of calcium*
- Cushions joints with vitamin C, collagen and hyaluronic acid*
Proper nutrition during training is one of the keys to success. Working out can deplete the body of important nutrients, particularly minerals and water soluble vitamins. Women’s Ultra Mega® Active is the premium multivitamin for women who workout regularly.Advanced Nutritional Support
- Now includes 1,600 IU of vitamin D-3. Emerging research suggests that adequate daily vitamin D-3 intake may play a role in supporting breast, colon and immune health.*
- Provides 500 mg of bone-strengthening calcium. Adequate calcium and vitamin D-3 in a healthy diet throughout life may reduce the risk of osteoporosis.
- Features key electrolytes including potassium and chloride, which help to regulate body fluids.*
- Includes 18 mg of iron, a vital nutrient that plays an essential role in forming healthy red blood cells a transporting oxygen.*
Metabolism & Energy Support
- Provides B-vitamins that are essential for carbohydrate metabolism and energy production.*
- Supplies key minerals such as zinc and chromium that are involved in carbohydrate metabolism and glucose utilization.*
Joint Cushion Support Blend
- Features a joint cushioning blend includes components for healthy joint cartilage. It supplies collagen, MSM and hyaluronic acid (HA), an important structural component of body tissues, including the fluids surrounding the joints and collagen.*
- Combines lutein with more zeaxanthin to support eye health and a premium blend of antioxidants including selenium, vitamin C and vitamin E to aid in supporting the body’s immunity.*
Time-release caplets provide a gradual release of vital nutrients.
^In a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study of 112 healthy volunteers, subjects taking the GNC vitamin and mineral blend in this product for six weeks experienced statistically significant improvements in markers of B vitamin and antioxidant status, as well as improvements in SF-36 Vitality and Mental Health scores compared to those taking a placebo.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.