Cervical traction kit is designed to provide traction to the cervical and upper dorsal vertebras. Pressure is relieved by stretching the musculature and connective tissue components of the cervical spine. It expands the intervertebral joint space and pressure is relieved on the anterior vertebral bodies. It also allows you to enjoy the benefits of traction therapy at home.
Dyna cervical traction kit ( sleeping ) includes the following bodies:
- Controlled continuous traction
- Reduced frictional losses
- Materials can be used in both home and hospital conveniently
- Can be used in sleeping posture
- Traction pulley bracket
- Cervical traction head halter
- Cervical traction spreader bar
- Pulley is designed ergonomically to fit any door side
- Easy removal and application
- Traction cord 10 ft. traction weight bag
- Designed for long life and multiple use
- Soft padded head halter provides comfortable interface for traction
- Has salient features and designed ergonomic.