Steam inhaler naturally and effectively help relieve respiratory symptoms of the common cold, sore throat, cough, flu, laryngitis , bronchitis, sinusitis, asthma, and allergies.Steam vaporizer is a great natural expectorant, which clears secretions, lubricating your respiratory tract. The inhalation of steam significantly benefits lungs and throat. Perfectly designed, easy to use and effective Steam Vaporizer. Provided with a pot shape at the bottom, it possess good ability to retain water and produce more steam. These products have a easy to hold design and are light in weight.
- Latex free.
- Easy usage.
- Supreme finish.
- Excellent durability.
- Steam inhaler helps relieve allergy, cold, flu and sinusitis symptoms. Soothing steady vapor, variable steam adjustment, ideal for aromatherapy.
- Steam inhalation therapy that gently soothes and comforts Simply fill with hot tap water Free aroma sachets, scent pads for an extra blast.
- Easy to use, leak resistant design Hygienic, dishwasher safe – reusable Soothing Steam on Demand.
- No preparation, no waiting, no cleanup!
- Portable and Handheld: Easily use at home, at work or when traveling.
- Germ free: The steam is 99.9999% germ free! Doctor Recommended: Steam therapy is widely recommended by leading medical institutions such as the Mayo Clinic, Harvard Medical School, and Kaiser Permanent.
- Kid-Friendly and Safe.
- Helps relieve cold, flu and sinusitis symptoms.
- Provides therapy in only 6-9 minutes.
- One-year limited warranty.
- Provides deep skin cleaning Effectively kill the skin bacteria.
- Produces clean steam.
- Activates the blood circulation.
How to use
- Fill the cup with 2/3rd of water and boil it.
- Breathe using the mouth and nostrils.
- The “vapour inhaler” delivers warm moist water vapour directly into the larynx.
- Water vapour should last about 7-10 minutes.
- Using a steam vaporizer is great because it adds moisture and humidity into the air allowing to breath it in. That warm steam helps to loosen the congestion that’s built up in the lungs so you can better cough it up as well as sooth the throat if it’s dry.
- Use your inhaler 2-3 times per day for good results.