Aircast Airsport Brace is designed with foam-filled air cell cushions. It contains semi-rigid encased shells to provide Air-Stirrup support. It is used during a sprain in ankles for athletes or chronic sufferers. It is more durable and lasts longer. Additional compression and stabilization are provided to treat swelling and edema.
- Designed for the athlete or chronic sufferer of ankle sprains
- Contains foam-filled air cell cushions
- Contains semi-rigid encased shells that offer proven Air-Stirrup support
- Graduated, pulsating compression “milks away” swelling and edema
- An all purpose air stirrup for every sport