Benefits of 18 Herbs Organics Pure cold-pressed Coconut Oil:
- Can withstand higher temperatures than other oils, making it one of the best oils for cooking.
- Kickstarts metabolic activity, and is a healthy energy source.
- Acts as antioxidant, antibiotic and antimicrobial.
- Coconut oil comes loaded with medium-chain triglycerides (MCTs), a kind of fatty acid which, when oxidized, converts to ketones, a high-powered energy that feeds brain cells, increases blood circulation to the brain and provides all the good cholesterol the brain needs.
- Natural and fantastic hair conditioner.
- Moisturizes, heals & repairs skin.
- Unrefined: Naturally chemical free, sulphur and paraben-free.
- Unrefined cold-pressed coconut oil is richer in phytonutrients than refined oil. Polyphenols, which act as antioxidants in the body, are damaged by the bleaching and heating process used to produce refined coconut oil.