Beware when u have
- Any type of chest discomfort squeezing (or) compressing.
- Profuse sweating.
- Pain in back, shoulder, arms, neck (or) Jaw.
- Weakness (or) feeling unusually tired.
- Difficulty in breathing.
- Everyone is Different and Individual Circumstances will vary
- Calm down
- Lie in bed immediately
- Don’t be nervous
- Loosen any tight clothing
- Keep nitroglycerin tablet under the tongue (if available)
- If pain not relieved call doctor immediately
- Don’t delay to consult a doctor (or) reach emergency service in hospital
- Don’t drive your self
- Don’t leave the person alone except to call for help if necessary
- Don’t allow the person to deny the symptoms and convince not to call for emergency help.
- Don’t give anything by mouth unless a heart medicine such as nitroglycerin.
M.D.,D.M(Cardio) F.N.B(Interventional cardiology)
Devadoss Multispeciality Hospital